Job Posting OPEN
As part of a team based
approach to patient care the General Dentist is responsible for the practice of
general dentistry within the standard of care; all matters relating to the
operation of an efficient dental unit in delivering quality and cost-effective
dental care with a humane approach; and all matters that promote improved
dental health for Partnership Community Health Center (PCHC) patients.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
of an accredited dental school with a D.D.S., D.M.D., or equivalent degree.
to practice in the State of Wisconsin and free of restrictions.
in BLS and AED and maintain recertification per licensure requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provision of routine and urgent/emergent general
dentistry services for patients in accordance with patient’s needs in order to
preserve or restore teeth and adequate function.
2. 2 Coordinate the patient’s general health history and
status when developing dental treatment plans in collaboration with the patient
- Perform preventive, periodontal, endodontic, restorative and
adjunctive dental procedures; order, conduct and interpret diagnostic
studies in order to maintain oral health.
- Prescribe medications in accordance with patient’s clinical needs
and health status.
- Provide oversight and direction to the staff and operations of the
dental clinic to assure efficient and quality care.
- Assist in the orientation and training of new dental staff as
directed by the Oral Health Director.
- Participate in dental health education programs, to improve the
ability to make decisions concerning treatment for their present and
future dental conditions and to promote self-care.
- Maintain all required CEU’s and provide all documentation and
references required for credential process in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of dental policies and procedures.
- Follow applicable PCHC policies and procedures.
- Regular attendance required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.