Job Posting OPEN
Full Time Team Member 140th
About Anderson Convenience Market
At Anderson’s, our focus is entirely on providing the best customer service possible to our guests. We are a people-oriented employer who hires and trains our Team with the goal of being a great place to work and providing great service. At Anderson’s, we live by “The Anderson Way” which means:
- A+ Experience-We pleasantly surprise our guests with excellence, every time.
- A+ Team- We respect and encourage each other in our pursuit of 100% guest happiness.
- A+ Happiness- We hire, develop, and retain great people, who deserve to be fulfilled by their work.
- A+ Accountability- We do the right thing, the right way to create the best environment for all.
This position is accountable for the following: Exceptional customer service, cash handling, stocking, rotating, displaying of merchandise, housekeeping inside and outside of store, deli food sales, and cooking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide 2 minutes of happiness to every guest, every day.
- Any other job duties as assigned by supervisors.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to maintain proper attitude, professionalism, and teamwork in areas of customer service and convenient store operations.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours with breaks.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be able to work with customers and co-workers and be able to work all shifts, weekends, and nights and holidays. Must be able to operate an electronic cash register and other equipment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Anderson Convenience Market was established as a family business in 1952. As with most fuel providers, our primary business was gasoline and auto repair. Since 1952 we have expanded our products and facilities to also provide quality convenience items and quality food. Today, our company operates 8 premier facilities throughout the Omaha market with quality brands including BP and Phillips 66.